Now- image Hosting was: Marcia is really Sam was: thank you

Ok, so I went and got a GeoCities site. (I was already
a Yahoo free email subscriber.)

It took all of five mins to upload an image pulled off
the Net at random (riiiiiight):

<http://www.geocities.com/bayareaberk/stargate_Rachel_Luttrell_3.jpg>

Now, for some Scirocco Content:

This is what my Scirocco looked like when it was New,
although this isn't a picture of _my_ Scirocco. (It's
that one that was kept at the dealership all these
years and is now up for sale for 20k. Did it sell?)

<http://www.geocities.com/bayareaberk/Picture_281.jpg>

It was easy enough to upload and post the link though.

hth,
TBerk