Marcia is really Sam was: thank you

--- marcia grossell <marcia_grossell2000@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for clearing my ? up. But my name is sam,
> Marcia is my moms e-mail. And yes it just Karhmann
> on the side. How do I send a picture to website I
> have a nice scirocco with custom paint on the
> side.of a camel in the desert and a race car flying
> across on the opposite side.
>
> Have a good day!!   Marcia

Oh-Kaaaay,

Well 1st off we have a lot less females to males and
Chivery being what it is they tend to get a lot of
attention when they post; partly due to the ratio and
partley due to the pedestal factor.

Anywho, I'd suggest getting into Yahoo email with your
own account (it's free and easy) and that way we won't
toss an inadvertant 'her' or 'she' your way.

Now, as to posting pictures; there are a lot of places
to post from, many are free or low cost, let's see
what Google does for us, shall we?...
<http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=+image+hosting+%2Bfree>

<http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-image-hosting.php>
(Note: there are eight pages listed, I haven't tried
any of them recently.)

<http://geocities.yahoo.com>
Hmm, GeoCities provides a free (or more features if
you pay) host service still... I'm going to try it out
to see what the current offering is.

So, there are many choices, BitBucket, etc, etc.

Welcome SAM.

TBerk