Fw: side flippy up thing! 8-)

 Thanks for the advise on the sunroof. I'll let you guys know when I get
into  it.  I've got to get a new set of H4 headlights and relay wiring
harness to  install in my Jetta 1st.  I work nights and it's getting really
scary just
 missing deer the last 2 nights on the way home.

 Where is the Audi procedure listed?

 I'll check my Bentley's.

 Thanks Daun n Cathy
 C U guys in Cincy aka Daun's place. 8-)