Where to buy Euro light connectors

I ended up getting the massive overkill harness from the now gone ND. They
sent me the connector plug for the main beams but nada for the highbeam
(inner lamps). I'd be intersted to get some connectors for mine instead of
the ghetto crimp on connector look they have currently. My harness
connectors just snapped into the connector for the main beams. I'm thinking
the center lights have the same ports.

You have or find two extra let me know. I'll buy em.

Thanks!!!

Lance