Where to buy Euro light connectors

Please keep me in the loop on this, as well.  I might be interested in
solderless terminals of the euro "rolled" variety to fit the headlight
connectors.

example:
http://www.wurthusa.com/project/en/leftnavi/catalog/product.php?path=03.0171
.jpg
I think art #0558 5020 is what is needed, but I have to check/measure.

These can be ordered in the US, but I've always imaging that they are more
readily available over there.

A handfull of these (or whichever one fits) should be all that is needed,
along with the 1/4" (6.3mm?) for the main beams (square lamps).  The US
light connector housings fit the H4 bulbs, it would just be nice to have the
terminals needed in order to fab up harnesses and re-use the housings.

Ahhh, just found it...this is what we need:
http://www.comagination.com/images/H4_female_kit_wht_130.jpg

Jim