Cold Weather Question

> > > Graphite for the locks is a good idea. Have some lock
> > > deicers handy too. Not fun to be locked out of the car
> > > in the morning.
> >
> > Do all of the locks freeze at once or am I likely to see
> > only one of them frozen? Will my internal ~0.5l capacity
> > of warm lock-unfreezing fluid help?
>
> OK, Mark, that's just nasty, even for a submariner.
>
> Al

Ha ha Allyn! If you lived outside the tropics you would do the same thing!

I just found a *GREAT* weather website that lists the past weather for any
location for any given date. See:
<http://www.almanac.com/weatherhistory/index.php>

It looks like Prudhoe Hay should have a 15?F low and 20?F high temperature
when I'll be there and Fairbanks should have a 35?F low and a 50?F high.
This is not anything I should be worried about! Thanks for putting up with
my bellyaching!

-Marc