*Important* - DD for Cincy - was Re: Beer for Cincy?

On 4/14/06, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So I'm searching for volunteers for designated driver duty.
>  I have no problem being one of them, (plenty of experience
> there) and I'll volunteer my vehicle (the Passat) for duty.
>  Leave the Sciroccos in the driveway (they'll be safe, take
> your keys with you) and we'll pick you up in the morning.

Provided nobody shares some of "nature's finest" with me, I'll
volunteer myself as a DD.  Alcohol and I have had a long hate-hate
relationship - so other than a tasty beer or two max. (for the day)
I'll be stone sober.  The almost instant hangover, and unbearable
day-after if I drink anything more than a couple drinks has long ago
forced me to abandon alcohol as my social lubricant...  Although I've
never been tested, my guess is that I'm somewhat allergic to it...

Later,

Mark.
75
82