Beer for Cincy?

Ya know, I have no clue, but I will tell you that I'm
thinking about doing some designated driver duties for
the motel crew.

Just had a client's future daughter-in-law kill her
best friend via a DUI accident.  BIIIG lawsuit w/ some
resulting jailtime and a civil suit for over $8M
coming up in May.  That was just DUI, not DWI.

So at this point I am kinda freaked on it.  It won't,
however, be in my new 'S', because if someone gacks in
that, I'll be using them as a prybar.

This 'designated driver' thing is all new to me.  And
as such, completely liable to torching and wanton
abandon for the sake of alcohol.  I reserve said right.