Vintage Rubber Website - Seals for your Scirocco!

I'd also like to clarify that these are NOT factory original/New-Old Stock
parts. These are remakes as well. Just because they have the VW name associated
with them doesn't mean they are original - these seals were NLA for several
years (even from Germany) until this avenue opened up.

JT