Vintage Rubber Website - Seals for your Scirocco!

I can't attest to that as I have yet to try to install them. I had to park
the car prematurely last year for other reasons too painful to relate. They
do appear to be factory original NOS. It may be that they are so old that
they are no longer pliable enough anymore. In which case Randy's will be
the only game in town once he gets them sorted out. I'll let everyone know
how mine go, that is if you all want to know...

Cris