Cincy Preperations

On 12:32:52 am 04/12/06 Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
> Rush: Red Barchetta
> They're even Canadian, eh?
>
> Cake: Stickshifts and Safety Belts
>
> Nickelback: Animals
> Naughty, but car related!

Okay, for clarification, they revoke my citizenship if I leave the country
without ample Rush, beer and Coffee Crisp, okay? :) As if I'd travel
without them.
But thanks for the suggestions guys, I already have a lot of what people
suggested in the mix, but am always looking for new stuff. You can never
have too many car tunes, though my preliminary test burn defaulted to
"Little Honda" as the first track, THAT has got to change I tell you. :)
Keep 'em coming...Cathy