Cincy Preperations

I killed off the evening last night getting a few MP3 mixes ready for the
summer of cruising. One is "all cars", and is only restricted by theme, so
if you have any suggestions of songs about cars, or the open road, drop me
a note, I can always add a few! Naturally, I have a "rain" themed one on
the go for Waterfest too. Cathy