Motor Mounts - Which to use

> Well that sucks. My DP had been hitting the sway bar, as evidenced by a
> shiny flat wear spot on both DP and bar. It also hit a bit on the rear
> axle, but only on load.
> Cathy

Cathy,
What size exhaust are you running?  I currently have a 3in exhaust over the
axles on my Turbo Scirocco and it only rubs at 2500rpm to 3000rpm and I
think some of that is due to not having many exhaust hanger.  I only have
three on my set up with a few plans on making more.

Are you exhaust mounts wore?

Just wanted to through the idea out there.

However on my first Scirocco my header would rub alot on my Autotech K
frame.  I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore so I pulled the
header off and had them oval it out a bit.
When I put it back in it still rub but was as often.

Thanks,
Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT                    85 Scirocco Zender Z400 - (Wrecked)
01 Jetta 20vT                        98 Jetta GT - (Sold)
84 Rabbit GTI                       90 Jetta Coupe - (Sold)