From: Cory Langford [mailto:Cory_Langford@bcit.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:42 PM
To: 'Scirocco list'
Subject: Prep'n Engine - pulling pan and valve cover, what the change?

This long weekend I want to get the engine into the 81.  I have a cam
arriving tomorrow, so I figured I might as well replace the seals and
lifters when the cam goes in.  What about cam bearings (haven't looked
in
bently yet)?  Is there a set of cam bearings that should be replaced
when
the new cam goes in?

I thought I would drop the oil pan and have a look to make sure
everything
is okay down below :)

Anything I should replace now because it is easier with an engine on a
stand than later?

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,