Rear hatch decals, could you drop me a line...

...even if you've already contacted me. I have to order them in lots of
six, and I have a few other film options, which are nicer, but a bit more
money. So I'd like to get a group listing going on this, take it off list,
and figure out what to have made up.
So far, people have inquired about:
silver (which silver? bright/more like flash silver/ slate?)
white
red (which red? Mars/Tornado?)
For a bit more money, I can get brushed aluminum, and one that looks like
etched glass.

But I have to order in groups. Of six. So we have to co-ordinate, eh?
Thanks, I'm ready to get this rolling!
Cathy