From: Marc Getty [mailto:marc@getty.net]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 9:45 PM
To: 'Blake'; 'Scirocco list'
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: Emissions failure

You should spend $140 once and get PA Classic tags which are permanent
(never need to be renewed) and do not require emissions or inspection. This
will make your problem moot point!

There are no restrictions on classic tags other then the car look in okay to
good shape in pictures you send in to the state. Said condition could easily
be fudged with Photoshop.

Keep your regular insurance because classic insurance is the PITA that has
restrictions on what you can and can't do with your car.

All Sciroccos are now old enough to qualify for classic tags when registered
in PA.

-Marc
Phila, PA