Since its slow....

Jeeze Mike. I just get it into Beta and I get the 0.02 from the 5%.

(Just busting you man) Give me 48 hours. I have some other web work that came in needing to be done tonight.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 05:56 PM
To: 'GGehrke'
Cc: julie@menloparkrandd.com, 'Org, Scirocco'
Subject: Re: Since its slow....

Julie,

I'm using Firefox on a Win2K Pro box. And just like the camping page, the buttons on your page do not work for me. There is no error message. When a button is clicked, absolutely nothing happens. I accessed the camping form by viewing your source code, finding the URL the button points to, and then manually entering it in the location bar. I usually have no problem with asp driven sites, so I suspect that it's just the buttons that don't work for us FF people and ask that you change them to regular links as they're not really being used to submit info (ala a form).

My $0.02 and some free geek advice.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)