master brake cylinder

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> On 5:59:37 pm 04/10/06 silvius14@comcast.net wrote:
<snip>
> guess I must replace both
> >  rear wheel cylinders?  I see they are fairly
> cheap.
> >
> > Karl
> >

> Yep, and take some digital pics of how the whole
> thing went together. It'd
> be a good time to do EBrake cables and such if
> you're in need too.
> Cathy

btw II-  This a great time to redo a number of things
in the DRUM brake arena.

- Spring set (cheap)
- Bearings, or at least wash out ALL the old grease
and repack with new (NEVER mix two brands/types of
grease. Don't do it.)
- Your shoes will likely be decent, it's the fronts
that get used the most.
- Check the drums for wear but they'll likely be
serviceable as well.

hth,
TBerk