Since its slow....

>I'm just looking to learn more about EFI in general and VEMS in
>particular.
I'm pulling the wires for the ignition and timing so I can add Megasquirt.
I'll just have to make Brian sit still for a few hours
>(yeah right) and teach me everything he knows ;)
>The wiki works for me, but anything on your server is currently
>unaccessable so even linked images in there are dead. If there's
>anything particularly valuable I would appreciate seeing it, so an
>email would be cool if you have a chance.
What error (if any) do you get? I havent made it Mac nor FF compatible yet. Its still in Beta remember.... I have to STILL set it for the 5%......

>And Julie, I looked more at the wiring thing now that I'm on a PC. It
>looks really cool, but what's the advantage of this over the Bentley?
I use the Bentley all the time, but trying to find a color wire by searching through the diagrams isnt easy. and can take a while.

>(or is it just a different way of referencing it? That is, will all
>this info come FROM the Bentley and just be searchable here?)
Yes, all the data is from the Bentley we all know and love :)
And what about differences between different model years, or are we
>assuming they're not significant enough to care about?
Wire colors really dont change. Later years added more wires for the cruise control etc. Thats why the split for MKI and MKII.