Jeeze

--- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> You guys are quiet. Must be nice weather..............

Well...   it WAS nice weather.

Been vacationing this week for the Sun-N-Fun Fly-In in
Lakeland Florida...   got up this morning (in Clearwater)
and flew Brad & his mom down to Key West for the day.  We
headed out a little before sunset - good thing too as the
weather is now rapidly deteriorating.  We made it in ok but
I'm glad it wasn't much later.

Now if the weather gets through overnight, we'll head home
in the morning.  Otherwise, we'll just wait awhile...  I
want no part of T-storms with hail etc.  Brad's mom's place
is quite comfy, thanks.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172