Jeeze

Or old age. After joining the kiddies in the basement at 6am, and a bad
night's sleep before that, I made a failed attempt at the 16V's steering
wheel, and then did my sole productive thing so far, wired a new fuse
holder into the Cabby, just one of those "match the style" things. Then I
drove pathetic teens to town, and made the mistake of getting horizontal on
the couch. In my coat. Once I was warm and flat, game over. Yeah, it's
coffee and out I go I think, but it's that nasty "just at freezing and
damp" weather.

On a funny side note, on the way to town I saw three VWs in total. The
first was another white A1 Cabby, much like mine, so some deja vu there,
hood up, wrench set beside it. The second, a MkIV Golf, owner lovingly
filling up a fluid of some type.  Number three, a white A2 Jetta, getting a
hand washing. I saw no other VWs, and no other owners working on cars the
whole trip. Oh, wait, not true, I dropped in at my nephew's, his A3 Golf
was on jackstands, waiting for some paint on the brakes to dry. So four for
four. What a bunch of addicts we are.

Cathy, done with naptime for now.