Pics of new 81s

Hey Cory,

 I think that you should sell me whatever side skirts you don't end up using.  :)

Seriously, I have been looking for a set of side skirts for my mk1 for a long time now, but
obviously it's really tough finding these parts.

I like both sets, and would be thrilled with either set that you don't use.  If you would consider
selling the other set I would love to help you out.  ;)

BTW, your new '81 looks really nice!

Ben