Buyers guide (shameless selff-promotion)

I decided to try and compile a single thread with all the questions
people ask about when they buy their first Scirocco.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2539489

So this is my shameless plug for the people who have for gotten more
than I'll ever know (i.e, most of the list!) to go there and fill in
the blanks and add to what I've started.
Or, if something is inaccurate, misleading, it's a good chance to clean it up.

Thanks.

GP
--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen