Block Swap

She fired up on the first turn of the key at 6:30pm.  Went for test drive
and clutch slips badly:(  It looked to be in good condition when
disassembled and reassembled with plenty of brake parts cleaner.  I guess
things are not always as they appear.  Crappy thing is I had a new clutch
disk and PP 30 steps away.  Round 2 next weekend.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4