Web site idea

I have been working on something similar at least on the data collection
side except I have been working on all of the wires going to the Mk1 fuse
panel.  I have fuse panel location, component connected, wire color, wire
gage, type of terminal on either end as well as resources to acquire said
terminal in a notes section if it is a special terminal of some sort.  I
sort of have it in a spreadsheet right now but I was working on making a
database from the spreadsheet.  Then my plan was to upload the database to
my website and make it searchable.

I haven't started the database/website part of my plan and I have yet to
learn how to do what I want to do....

Anyhow, let me know if I can be of any assistance in data department  : )

Kirsten