Web site idea

I was thinking of a site with the wire colors searchable by sensor, color etc. Pulling the data is easy, but the loading is another Q.

If I create a data loader, would you guys help load the colors etc?

The page would have the make (MKI,MKII), the sensor, color 1, color2, start connection, end connection and comment fields. Just click, fill in and submit. Done often enough, we could search by any of the filled in fields.
It would make diagnosis of electrical problems a LOT easier.

Comments, suggestions?