Cincy lanyards

Here's where my head is at on this:
http://www.evolution-1.com/lanyards_2.htm

$89 for 100, shipped.  Plastic slide hooks, to minimize risk of accidental
paint damage.

Printed lanyards would be nice, but let's save the money....

I can use my inkjet to print tags in advance, laminate the printed tags and
punch holes in the top so they can be attached to the lanyards.

I'll supply the ink, the laminating/material and the fancy paper.  The
finished tag would look like this:
http://www.evolution-1.com/images/ericbadge.gif

Cost each person about $2, assuming we "sell" at least 50.  I'll pay for
everything and just hope to sell enough to break even.

Here's a tag design that Timbo created:
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/2006/Cincy2006/cincy8.jpg

Jim