Stickers

Yeah, it's that time of year...anyway, a few "sticker place" related notes:
1. I have ordered some reverse stickers for the inside of the window in
white, so they will show up nicely. LMK if you want some, either to be
mailed or for Cincy pickup.
2. LMK if you want any of the outside of the window ones, and what colour
so I make sure to have enough of what you want. Lots of colour options,
both these and the above are $1. each.
3. The "rubbing", you know, the big hatch window "SCIROCCO" one? yeah,
she's supposed to FOR SURE give me a price on that finally, what's it been,
like a year? Anyway, I don't think they will work with the big spoiler, but
they'd have to be paid ahead anyway, I'm not carrying stock. I'll get back
to you with a price.
4. Embroidered logo: I'd really like to be able to do some embroidered
items, but there is a charge to digitize whatever design we'd choose. I
figure with all the graphics geeks types on here, someone should be able to
do this, if they have a digitized file, they can embroider whatever, hats,
golf shirts, your undies, coveralls, etc. (she said they can convert any
digitized file to whatever it is that the machine reads) I was thinking of
something like what was on those hats, either the outline of a Rocco with
the word underneath or the Team Scirocco logo (with the snake). Anyone feel
like making a file?

Cathy