What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

Previous was a Wife type being. Best memory car wise
involves her car. Non VW and not for the list's
consumption. Best list related is a picture I had of
her arcing backwards ( a little) over my K. Ghia. PG
rated but a classic look if ever there was one. Of
that era though was the true winner;

8 months pregnant and holding, spinning, holding the
wheels of my 78 as I untorqued/torqued the
triple-square axle bolts. (During my 1st clutch job;
woefully inexperienced.)

Just had the 'next-Ex-Mrs-Berk' in the driveway
listening patiently to me describe all the VW work
going on at the house (there are currently four VWs on
the property) and she slipped up and asked about the
Scirocco "So, your going to sell it?...". It got so
quiet it seemed the wind stopped blowing. She knew she
had tripped over the line so I let her off the hook,
but damn girl.

My late Mom's SO knew I liked VWs much we actually
'stole' one that had been abandoned and got it
re-registered, plus he has brought two of those four
here from various people. (He knows how handy a wrench
I have become.)

Pops, otoh, is anti car culture, but he has been a
Radical most of his life (note capital 'R'.) On that
thought I hope we get some kind of Hydrogen powered
replacement I can bolt/graft into the Roc one day.

TBerk