Hood popping

Where would this adjustment screw be located?
The cable seems to move freely enough, but doesn't have much slack.

I loosened the spring loaded post last night, but its too soon to know if that worked.

I noticed that the sliding disc that engages the post does not intrude into the host very much.
Do I need to remove the grill to get at this mechanism?
Thanks
Ed

>>> "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@wideopenwest.com> 2005-09-29 9:16:52 PM >>>

>I have another question to ask.
>
>Lately the hood seems pop open when going over bumps.
>The release cable inside the car does not seem to have much play.
>
>Is there a way to adjust this cable to provide a bit more slack?

   i would say the cable is too tight (at least on the right / passenger
side). there's a little screw that you can loosen and adjust it
slightly. you might also spray some lubicant on the mechanisms to make
sure they're not sticking.

--
  /\_/\      Foxx (in a box)
< o o >      http://foxx.tripod.com