hill parking

Ok, so here's the deal.  I'll be housesitting for 3 weeks in the city
(Washington DC) There is off street parking, but it's the
driveway/ramp.  It's one of those short steep ones that leads to a
basement garage from the street level.
So obviosuly, I use the parking brake and leave it in gear.  Park nose
in(facing down) or nose out (ready for takeoff)?  I wonder about where
the oil will end up...
Should I take extra protection and use wheel chocks, to take some off
the stress off the E-brake and transsmission?
this may be a silly thing to wonder/worry about... but heck, anything
to keep the car happy and strong.

TIA
Greg.
--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy