Harness pieces (radio) needed

I'm all about the wiring....but my radio harness is already wired to a
convertor plug so it plugs into my 88.  I don't think they make a plug for
the Blaupunkt style wiring.

So I either need to buy a new radio harness, cut off the car's plugs and
hard-wire it or get some later plugs to "update" my older car's harness.

That way, I can swap this radio from car to car every few months when the 88
leaves the garage :-)