might be my last year

well I spent the whole day working on the car. I got one of the two
radiators I have fixed enough to drive the car again. Me and my buddy used
some WetWeld on the crack in the radiator and it fixed it. the other
radiator I'm taking to a shop to get fixed. there is a radiator shop near my
job that fixes radiators. I'm going to have to fixed and pressure tested and
just sit it up. Well when I got the car driving I ran into another problem.
the rear brakes where metal to metal. so I ended up putting rear brakes on
and replaced the L/R caliper. one side was metal to metal the other there
side looked new. so only one side was working. so the car is fixed for now.
might be getting a rear wheel drive corolla.