Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 142Stealing abandoned cars (in this case a D

In a message dated 9/25/05 1:02:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
Stealing abandoned cars (in this case a Delorean!)
I live in Michigan, and last year I found a Karmann Ghia that appeared
abandoned, so I called the sherriffs office and the same day they came to it and ran
the VIN, there was no title activity on the Vin ( not registered, not
reported stolen etc) and they gave me a form stating this, and a pink application
form to fill out and bring to the state office, In Michigan they provide a "quick
title" for an extra $5.00 and I walked out with the titlefor a total of
$23.00. Try it, or at least call your DMV and ask how. Michael