My son joins the rank of driving Sciroccos

Congradulations to my son (Ben) who will hopefully drive his scirocco to
school and work this Monday for the first time. It is my hand me down Red
one (Flash) from about three years ago. He has been dreaming about this days
for years now. It should have been sooner but we had the clutch problem that
seems to be working now. The Tach mysteriously starting working, Hooray. Now
if I can get the fan blower going for him I can relax for a couples minutes
(that is a differnet thread). There are a few other minor things to take
care of but it is driveable now.
 Another Scirocco lives

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI