Baby

All,
    We are home from the hospital now.  I was a litte hurt that my
wife didn't want to ride in the Scirocco (GASP) or the R32.  It made
sense as she had a c-section and the bucket seats are a little
difficult to get in and out of.

I have been calling Elise "Ellie" and "snak-pak" as all she wants to
do is snack a little and doze off for about 20 minutes... all night
long.  But her REAL nickname is going to be "Lotus" when she gets
older.  I have been planning this.  lol

This is number 4 for me and number 2 for "Hey Yo Moms"--she's from
Jersey so I have to tease her a little.  I am waiting for my four year
old to say that and I am going to pee my pants.

Thanks all for the congrats.

Tired...
Chris