90mm Axle Question

Well Im asking because I Have to replace both outer
boots I know the drivers side still has grease in it
and it seem to me the passengers side did too. Anyhow
I have access to two axles from a manual tranny in
good shape. So I was just going to swap the bastarts,
rather then messing with them at all....

Also Comming I have new boots those have any issues as
difference is concernd?

http://mail.yahoo.com