Fw: New member

ROFLMFAO!!!!

First, welcome, eh?!

Second, you just opened a can o' worms there, buddy!!

This list goes both ways. But I think the main point to remember, no matter
where you post, is to trim the fat! Get rid of extraneous stuff from
in" or something. BUT TRIM THE FAT! Also, when you do trim, don't go nuts as
you want to make sure you have enough of the post you're responding to so
that we know what you're referring to.

Enjoy the worms. :D

On 9/21/05, Kevin Brosha nOOBly asked:

--