Dyno curve needed - have a physics class analyze your car

The curve for my car can be found here (thank's Roger!!):
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/4bea5072.jpg

And well, I think you know the specifics. I don't have any exact wight
measurments for it. I think Tony (and maybe some others) found a weigh
station around here though, so if they let me know where that was I could
get exact weight too. Tires are 195/45/15. Transmission is 9a, gear reatios
here: http://www.scirocco.org/ (but I'm sure you knew that already).
I'd like to know what calculations you're doing (read:
assumptions/techniques used). Step by step won't be necessary though.