Dyno curve needed - have a physics class analyze your car

I'm in a "Physics of Cars" class (a 1 credit elective)
Our homework is to bring in a Dyno curve for a car we're interested in
analyzing.  I also need weight, gear ratios (inc final drive), and
tire diameter.

If you have a curve from your car and you'd be interested in finding
out where your ideal shift points are (I'm pretty sure that's the
point of the exercise, I'm actually not sure, I had laser eye surgery
like 6 hours before class last week and though I was hardcore and
went, it was a terrible idea and I was in no condition to pay any sort
of attention, but I digress) and other fancy scientific numbers for
your car, send me a copy of the curve.  I don't really feel like using
a generic R&T published graph for some new car that I really don't
care about.

I'd like to find an 8V Mk1 (like mine) but any rocc will do.  If you
don't have the weights and such I'll find close numbers online.

If it really seems helpful, I'll post a synopsis and step by step of
what we did to the list when I'm done.  I think it's going to be basic
area under the curve type stuff.

Due thursday afternoon.

-Grant-