My Morning mission

Just got back from this one a week ago:
    -One 2002 Dodge Ram QuadCab 4x2
    -Home-built bumper replacement flat tow
jury-rig-you've-got-to-be-brave tow system
      becuase Brian and his brother Brad decided to store our trailer
and racecar 100's of
      miles in the wrong direction.
    -850 miles, there and back  (luckily was able to combine trip with
work and visiting family)
    -Gas....between $3.30 and $3.60, 15-17 mpg,  do the math
    -Tow back a 1987 that's been sitting outside for 2 years, no
engine, 4 flat tires and a
      wobbly suspension - hmmm, trailer could have come in handy (with
gas milage suffering
      down into the 11's though)
    -Luck was on my side, and the trip went without incident and at
least there's a car cover
     on it outside until I make more room in the garage.

I'm not sure if I should look for a better chassis to start my next
project, or just keep
going with this one (Daun, this is the one I bought from you years
ago...).  Gas is so bad,
that I should just probably put one of my JH engines in there and
drive it as a beater. Hmmm.

==Brett