Fwd: 86 for sale

Hey everyone,

Jon has moved relatively local to me and asked me to
forward this - he's temporarily off the list.  I can check
the car out for anyone if they're interested and / or help
with the transaction, sounds like a good price, despite it
being automatic.

--- JPalm@high.net wrote:

> 1986 Scirocco 8V automatic, silver, good condition, brand
> new euro bumpers,
> euro turns, smoothed taillights, new in tank fuel pump,
> fuel filter, plugs
> and wires, distributer cap & rotor, new front wheel
> bearings, techtonics
> 2.25" exhaust, very clean interior, no tears anywhere, a
> few cracks in dash.
> Currently sitting on snowflake rims with Kelly charger
> tires. Car runs wel
> No radio. Asking $600.00 for just the car or $1000 to
> include a trunkload of
> extras: 16v body kit, euro lights, and a set of beautiful
> 16v Teardrop style
> rims. Email for pics or call 937-393-2093 between 7-9pm
> only
>
> Jon Palm <jpalm@high.net <mailto:jpalm@high.net> >
> Hillsboro, OH USA - Tuesday, September 20, 2005 at
> 12:54:07 (EDT)
>

> Jon Palm
> Design Drafter
> High Concrete Technology
> Springboro, OH
> jpalm@high.net <mailto:jpalm@high.net>
> 937-748-2412  X164
> 937-439-4363

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172