Lisle Tools = CRAP!

Ah, the old email emotions that cannot be transmitted. It is hard to express
the correct feeling though a text message. I said sorry as for you to not
take it personally. And if all is not explained to the Nth degreee then
someone is bound to take it literally or personally as has happened. I'm
glad that yours works and hope that it continues to work.
 As to stating the "Search the list" was to show that Lisle in genral is not
a good choice of brands so that others do not fall into the same trap as I
and many others.
 As for taking it easy well time is money and it doesn't help to have a tool
fail because of inferiority on a Sunday afternoon when it seems that is the
only time to get some work done. I would like to say that many would agree
but that might start another whole lists of useless emails as well so better
to stick to the facts as that is already hard enough as to not offend
anyone.
 PLEASE do not take this as an attack in ANY form. Your opinion is well
taken.
 Thanks,
Don

--