Lisle Tools = CRAP!

> Did all that meticulously. And as I stated before you could clearly see
> that  it was the tool that was failing not the bolt. Many others have
> stated in  the past that Lisle is inferior, except one *John S. Lagnese
> jlagnese@massed.net *who happened to have good luck with them but I they
> were older, 6 years. I had already purchased mine before I read that and
> thought I would give it a chance as I have used the good stuff without any
> problem in the past. If you do a search of the list you will find many that
>  do not agree, sorry.

Sorry? Not sure what you're sorry for...

_I'm_ sorry that you got a hold of a bunk tool, that the relay of my experience
is too little/too late, and that it makes you cranky enough to site old posts
and prompt me to conduct a search so I can be schooled that many listers do not
agree?? Do not agree w/ what? That my experience tells me that they're a
functional, somewhat-reliable tool until proven otherwise? Obviously they're
inferior - there's a reason a they cost a fraction than that of the boutique
tool peddlers. Maybe I got one of the older sets; maybe I'm just lucky and
you're not. Hopefully, the tool failure didn't cost you more than the price of
the replacement.

Take it easy....