Preventative maintenance; stubborn alternator bolt

I was working on an 8v Jetta today and had to remove the alternator
which also meant I had to remove the long, allen head bolt that holds it
on.  As we know, this bolt can be troublesome.  Well the bolt came off
without a hitch.  The last time the alternator was replaced the mechanic
coated the threads and bolt with Anti Seize.  Seemed to be a good idea
so I did the same when I put it all back.
Rick.