The headaches have begun...SMS maybe?

Thanks for the info.  I should pick up one of those listeners....mind my
asking where you got yours?

I have only done clutches and I have "helped" rebuild a couple of auto
trannies, so I'm tragically underqualified to deal with SMS if that's what
it looks like.  The good news (if that's possible) is that the clutch is a
little tired, so I can deal with that, too.

And I probably will want to do a rear main seal while in there (177k mile
car).

The diff bolt job seems straightforward, but it is intimidating....