clutch job $$?

And the ground strap. I was billed 5-6 hours plus parts the first few,
worked with a skilled friend for the next few , and did the most recent one
myself.  Depends on what sort of clutch you put in, but the stock one's not
too $$. There are a few tools you'll need, but it's not such a bad thing to
have the tools anyway. A big job, but it breaks down to a series of small
steps.

Cathy