From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Rick Kellner
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:07 PM
To: 'Scirocco List'
Subject: Parking Brake (discs) Survey

Who uses their parking brake (discs) on a regular basis and have you had
any issues?  I have seen two schools of thought represented on a recent
thread.  One theory is to use the parking brake frequently while the
other theory suggests that it should never be used.  I live in a
relatively hilly section of the country so I use my parking brake on a
daily basis and 'never' is not an option.  The only time the brake is
not set is when the car is put away for the winter. Rick.