Parking Brake (discs) Survey

Well you all have heard my stories about leaving the car in gear and
the remote start... getting dragged and fixing my brake handle last
night.  It is MOST ghetto fabulous with the lockwire.

If everything is fine well and good in the world, nothing is broken or
wet and starting itself, I USUALLY leave the car in Neutral and use
the parking brake.

Except when I parked on Mt. Bubb.  (Dan's driveway... the ebrake on
the 85 wouldn't hold the car on the 87 degree slope.)  I had to put it
in gear so I would make the gentleman who parked behind me upset.  LOL

Sorry Mr. Bubb...

Chris