Cheap and/or Free stuff--Not Mine

Saw this on the Vortex, just thought I would pass it along...

Scirocco Classifieds > Official Free Scirocco Parts Thread!  --Don't throw
it away, help out a fellow Scirocco Owner

-------------------------

The following reply was posted by TheCrystalSkull:

All sorts of stuff. Come by and get some, cheap, free. City of Kenmore
doesn't like me much. This stuff needs gone.
Partial list:

Scirocco II:
front fenders
doors, two sets
hatches
16v rubber spoilers
one set of tinted quarter glass
hatch/door/window seals
headlight buckets
hood
windshield seal
quarter panel if you want to peel it
gas tanks
random odds and ends for the interior (I think I've got a dash)
A couple electrical harnesses.

Parting a rabbit convertible (1980)
No motor/transmission
has an interior (brown/tan/black)
decent top.
Hit from front left.

Also have various wheels, interior pieces, engine components, transmissions,
axles springs shocks.